Aerosoles - A bad quality, and about bad work Customer service

Update added by user Jan 09, 2015

Now I have a store credit for full price of ballet. It is better, but not so good. Because now I'm not sure in a quality of shoes.

Original review posted by user Nov 21, 2014

I bought a ballet in Aerosoles.In the store assistants do they job well.

I like they, but sometimes I saw what is inside. OMG! See my pictures, please. The ballet are black inside, made of paper.

The leather cracked after short time of use.

I wrote to Customer service of Aerosoles. The Customer service answer me after 2nd request. I sent my pictures to the CS, and I have a 20% discount for future purchase!

((( But I spent $65. I'm very disappointed the quality of shoes.

And I do not like the Customer service of Aerosoles.They lost a customer.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Ballet Shoes
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #560745 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Aerosoles? Submit review ›
Helpful? 8 Yes 8 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 15 #1128015

It is disappointing that most companies no longer take any pride in their products. It is all about selling us cheap garbage for as much as they can, all the while knowing we will have to spend the money again in three months to replace their shoddy ***.

0 0 Reply

Jul 04, 2015 #1003766

Made in Communist China! You let your creepy government to spray CHEMTRAILS on you and to do 911 inside job, now reap the "benefits" of made in china usa jobs gone foreign....

0 5 Reply

Dec 09, 2014 #913501 West Hartford, Connecticut

I purchased a pair of boots from Marshalls less then 3 months ago and after less than a month of wear noticed that the sole on the left foot was coming lose. I figured it was a minor flaw that would not be an issue since I only wear the shoes for a 15 minute walk back and forth to class. Now I noticed what poor quality these actually are. The sole is severely lose and when it rains the opening which extends all the way to the middle of the sole allow loads of water to flood the shoe. I just contacted the customer service agent through the phone who simply told me this design is no longer carried and there is nothing that can be done. I am so disappointed with both customer service and the quality of their products. Regardless if the model was discontinued, aerosoles should still take pride and ownership over the quality of their products and ensure customer satisfaction. These were not the first pair of boots I have purchased from them but they will certainly be the last. Very disappointed do not buy.

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Aerosoles. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Aerosoles.
Filing a new complaint about