I bought two pair of Aerosoles Marchway boots (one black & one dark tan).I bought them on sale at the end of the year.
I went to put on the dark tan pair and it has come loose at the seams in the back & front. The boots look as though they are peeling!!!!! Due to timing Macy's will not take them back but these were made by your company, Aerosoles and I feel you should make things right. I look forward hearing from you.
Pictures attached for your view.Donna Riser, 603 Joe Black Road, Pelzer, SC 29669
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Aerosoles Shoe Store
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a tribal African print cropped top with a matching maxi skirt on June 28th, 2016 for $37.84. I was going on vacation on July 10th, so I paid..."
- "I order a blue jumper( with other items) as attached photo with pattern on it as first photo. 6 weeks later or I got a blue jumper but totally different..."
- "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..."
- "I went to the Charleston SC office to get new dentures. The brochure said you get them within 72 hours and it took me 10 days. Had problems with them..."
- "I was shocked when I bought two of the Publix brand yogurt last week. They were on sale and I love blackberries, and the picture got my attention. I said..."
- "I know that this is supposed to be a complaints site, but I had a good experience at my local pizza hut/Wing Street located on Greenville Street in Anderson SC...."
- "I love I love kickboxing hence the name :) it's like burning massive calories at a party, cause the music is pumping and you just have fun whilst working out...."
- "This is the work of Appliances done right! They said they provided a 90 day warranty, but they will not come out and fix the issues I'm having. ..."
- "Stay far away from this low life company as possible. They delivered our entire belongings to a two small storage facility and never called us or notified us they were..."