I bought two pair of Aerosoles Marchway boots (one black & one dark tan).I bought them on sale at the end of the year.
I went to put on the dark tan pair and it has come loose at the seams in the back & front. The boots look as though they are peeling!!!!! Due to timing Macy's will not take them back but these were made by your company, Aerosoles and I feel you should make things right. I look forward hearing from you.
Pictures attached for your view.Donna Riser, 603 Joe Black Road, Pelzer, SC 29669
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Aerosoles Shoe Store
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "Way off! Using for an army ball but this just looks too cheap for a formal ball! Too big and fitting sucks!! Waste of $40!!!!! ..."
- "I purchased a prom gown for my daughter. I thought it would be great to go with their custom alterations. When I got the dress it was uneven...."
- "After 15 months, my Asics running shoes fell apart. I'm a very casual runner and I don't ever run more than 3miles. My hand goes through the top, like a..."
- "Over the last three months my head has been left spinning trying to first inquire, then complain and finally to "educate" the people who answer the phone at Express Scripts...."
- "I ordered the "Meet your dream" Bouquet/Teddy bear/Chocolates combo from Phoolwala.com. They charged me an extra Rs.400 for delivery charges to that small town. I ordered this bouquet for a..."
- "Hi I admin an Ashton Drake buy sell and showcase group on Facebook. I have over 12,000 members worldwide. I have seen several people showing their dolls, be they new..."
- "I will never go to Dairy Queen in Blanco, TX ever again!!! My mother order a burger and it was way over cooked and she said "tasted like a nasty old..."
- "Very disappointed with the shirts I got from this company. Do not waste your money. i have emailed and received no answer. The sizes run very small. I am attaching..."
- "CALL A FLORIST DIRECTLY! A REAL ONE!! This is what happens to your order with Wesley Berry. Notice the cost... and bear in mind that you wind up paying twice..."