I bought two pair of Aerosoles Marchway boots (one black & one dark tan).I bought them on sale at the end of the year.
I went to put on the dark tan pair and it has come loose at the seams in the back & front. The boots look as though they are peeling!!!!! Due to timing Macy's will not take them back but these were made by your company, Aerosoles and I feel you should make things right. I look forward hearing from you.
Pictures attached for your view.Donna Riser, 603 Joe Black Road, Pelzer, SC 29669
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Aerosoles Shoe Store
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "Pissed to receive a response from Miranda, one of the customer service of TB dress, on 28 Aug. She asked me to delete the review on the sitejabber and pissedconsumer..."
- "I bought a ballet in Aerosoles. In the store assistants do they job well. I like they, but sometimes I saw what is inside. OMG! See my pictures, please. The..."
- "The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam. I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to..."
- "I know that this is supposed to be a complaints site, but I had a good experience at my local pizza hut/Wing Street located on Greenville Street in Anderson SC...."
- "I have always liked Lazyboy recliners having owned three over the years. A couple of years ago I purchased a leather recliner and what a mistake that turned out to..."
- "They have been stealing pictures of people who use Beachbody products and using them to sell their own. Advocare is a scam!!..."
- "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."