After denying getting my return back, which I had "delivery confirmation" of, I was contacted by a corporate liar for the store.She emailed me and Cc'd a copy to others up the ladder promising my VISA was credited and they were sending me some VIP coupons so as not to lose me as a customer.

Well that never happened. I got zilch in the mail, not like I'd be dumb enough to buy from them online again. Just say no to Aerosoles. Boycott stores that behave like this.

They have a history of delaying credit and they charge you for shoes that are backordered which is illegal. You cannot charge a person for the item until it is actually shipped. They need to be reported to not just Consumer Protection, but to the Senate. Keeping people's moneyto earn interest off of it is stealing.

Everything they do is illegal.Time to pull the plug on this scam~

Review about: Aerosoles Shoes.

Had an Experience with Aerosoles?

Comments

I wonder if that comment was actually written by someone at aerosoles. and if it was, it was not screened by PR. to call a former customer that is unhappy, which can be easily turned into a future loyal customer is simply unacceptable. If I were an aerosole representative I would have this "rep" fired asap.

I do not have an online shopping experience with aerosoles to complain about, but I just wanted to mention that although they advertize comfortable shoes the quality is much to be desired. leather materials are of good quality in my opinion, but the shoes overall are not well designed. I bought a pair of shoes that look very cute, have a mid-low heel, but still they feel very shaky and put pressure on all the wrong points of my foot. they were the most expensive shoes in the store, I liked how they looked, but after trying them at home I have to return them because I can tell I will not be comfortable wearing them.

In the past my impression of this company (Aerosoles) was that they sacrifice looks for comfort, but after spending about 1 and a half hour in one of their stores, I was only able to walk away with one pair of shoes.

I think the problem runs deep, in the design talent focusing on the "comfortable look" vs "comfortable feel".

I will they can turn arround, because they still have the reputation of comfortable shoes and should turn around before it is too late.

Dear AEROSOLES, Did you notice YET, that I am not the only complaint you have gotten?You have an ongoing history of billing people BEFORE an item ships or is even in stock which is illegal.

Taking money and keeping it in an account to make interest BEFORE the shoe is shipped is wrong, yet it is your practice.

Writing in all caps is YELLING.

My messages are not written like that.Face it, your service is *** and you are evidently very angry that it is being printed by me and many, many others with the same complaint.

Fix the problems, stop treating customers so poorly and for heavens sake, hire some people with some manners.

They OFFERED to amil me the coupons ignorant one, and IF THEY had arrived, I would NEVER, EVER had used them. Why would I go through all that aggravaton again? Also, you are the one writing in ALL CAPS, so you are the one yelling, not me.

AEROSOLES online, stay away from them. Buy from an actual store you walk into, so you can go back if you need to. For such a great product (and their shoes are lovely) they certainly hire 90%$ losers. I was lucky enough to FINALLY get a really nice girl on the phone who was reasonable and helped get me the credit I was owed.

BTW: "CUSTOMERS LIKE YOU MAKE PEOPLE WANT KILL THEM SELVES!" Please feel free, then Aerosoles has one less *** working for them! Please, do us all a favor

:grin :zzz

Obviously you know I am telling the truth, cause your panties are sure in a knot. :eek

YOU ARE CRAZY, FIRST OF ALL YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.CUSTOMERS LIKE YOU MAKE PEOPLE WANT KILL THEM SELVES!

PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES, BUT ITS NOT GOING TO FIX THE PROBLEM ANY FASTER BY SCREAMING ABOUT A PAIR OF SHOES!

THE BEST AND ONLY WAY TO TREAT THIS KIND OF SITUATION IS TO WORK WITH THE COMPANY AND THE PERSON ON THE OTHER SIDE, NOT TRYING TO GET COUPONS FOR YOURSELF BY SCREAMING! AEROSOLES DIDNT HAVE TO SELL TO YOU, THEY DONT NEED YOU AS A CUSTOMER BUT THEY WANT TO KEEP YOU AS ONE, BECAUSE THAT IS HOW MUCH THEY CARE FOR THEIR CUSTOMERS AND THEIR PRODUCT. AEROSOLES IS A WORLDWIDE COMPANY AND OF COURSE THEY ARE GOING TO MAKE MISTAKES BUT AS A CUSTOMER YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE NOT TO ONLY CUSTOMER THAT THEY NEED TO HELP, THEY ARE FOCUSING ON MILLIONS OF CUSTOMERS DAILY. THEREFORE YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT THEY ARE DOING THE BEST THEY POSSIBLY CAN FOR YOU.

IM GUESSING YOU HAVE NEVER WORKED RETAIL BEFORE!

IT IS A PAIN TO DEAL WITH CUSTOMERS LIKE YOU ON A DAILY BASIS.NO WONDER PEOPLE COMMIT SUCIDE!

IT IS PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO GIVE THE MEANING TO ***!