2.0

I have ordered from Aerosoles a few times. When I get lucky the shoes fit and end of story.

When they do not, you have to pay for shipping to return which initially was not explained. Also, you have to call to request a credit when you return and they do not seem eager to process your credit. Lastly, when I called to order the shoes during the week ( not the weekend) it took 4 days to send the shoes out. When speaking with customer service, the rep lacks the basics of customer service- works with you on making the experience better and asks how they can help you.

I will think twice about returning. Aerosole shoes are not cheap.

You would think you would get a good experience. Wake up Aeresoles!

Review about: Aerosoles Shoes.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

I do not have an Aerosoles retailer near me, so I often order online. I do like the fit and comfort of most of the shoes, but when I have had to return an item - it's a nightmare!

They NEVER process the return without at least one phone call. Today, they lost me as a customer forever. It has been 40 days since UPS tracking shows my return package received by them. I have called twice, and today they promised to process the return but refused to waive the $9.35 return shipping charge.

So good bye Aerosoles. You have lost a customer, who will now be very vocal about your poor customer service, for under $10.

I have the same experience; they're so rude over the phone as if disturbing their sleep or something.