I purchased a par of sandals made by Aerosole at Macy's in Daytona Florida while on vacation. I live In Canada
A few month later I decided to wear it. Within 2 hours the shank on the button craked and so did both heels.
I wrote a letter and took some pictures of the sandals to Aerosole pointinout that after 2 hours
of wear the sandals fell apart.
The people at the office were shocked to see my brand new shoes!
I asked for a replacement shoe or my money back. Customer service offered me a 20% discount
on my next pair of shoes from Aerosole.
Are they for real? Do they think I will ever buy another pair from them? 2 HOURS of wear
and they fall apart. Yopu got to be kidding !!!!!!!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I wanted to share with you a recent Zappos experience of mine. Recently, I ordered a pair of pumps from Zappos. When the items arrived (the pink and brown striped..."
- "I bought a ballet in Aerosoles. In the store assistants do they job well. I like they, but sometimes I saw what is inside. OMG! See my pictures, please. The..."
- "I took in five huge bags of name brand in style clothes the guy (Seth) didn't completely look through them a few items had spots I understood that, but while..."
- "After Toping up in game 40 mins later the credit card company flagged paymentwall for Suspicious Activity. After that it refunded the money automatically and got me banned on the..."
- " I ordered a set of Cuff Daddy cufflinks from Amazon on August 29, 2016 for $39 along with few other things. On August 30, 2016 Amazon sent me an..."
- "Totally shameless!! Totally misleading! BUYER BEWARE! DO NOT BUY! Marketing misleads you to 'think' you are paying $5.95 for shipping of samples of products, when it is in fact ..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."