I purchased a par of sandals made by Aerosole at Macy's in Daytona Florida while on vacation. I live In Canada
A few month later I decided to wear it. Within 2 hours the shank on the button craked and so did both heels.
I wrote a letter and took some pictures of the sandals to Aerosole pointinout that after 2 hours
of wear the sandals fell apart.
The people at the office were shocked to see my brand new shoes!
I asked for a replacement shoe or my money back. Customer service offered me a 20% discount
on my next pair of shoes from Aerosole.
Are they for real? Do they think I will ever buy another pair from them? 2 HOURS of wear
and they fall apart. Yopu got to be kidding !!!!!!!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "Got some extra time and $$ to *** away? Well then put in an order with ooShirts.com! What a nightmare to work with. We usually use 4imprint, Logosoftware, and DiscountMugs for..."
- "The corking, straps andleather insole are fine, but the hard rubber soles cracked, crumbled and peeled off. I emailed Birkenstock, but no one got back to me. Over the..."
- "I saw an ad for this website on facebook & a great looking white coat for cheap. It seemed too good to be true (free shipping & all) but I..."
- "Vitabreeze. It’s an Amazon-only scam that you probably have never heard of. Never heard of that company, right? That’s because they are a fly-by-night Amazon scam, with FAKE REVIEWS on..."
- "eNom's Domain Name Reseller, William Nelson Cashen "aka" Nelson Cashen & wife Diane Cashen continue to use their ISP, eNom in the USA, and proxy servers "world Wide" to..."
- "Incident happened around 3.40pm - 5pm I went out to get supply for my office and on the way back to my office an italian guy who was driving a silver..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."