Aerosoles - Poorly made
I purchased a pair of knee-high black boots with a 2 inch heel in 2014.I've worn the shoes maybe 4 times.
As I was shopping with my husband and trying on clothes I noticed both shoes were ripped on the surface. These shoes were poorly made. The black material on the surface of the shoe appeared to start peeling away from the under surface material. These were one of my favorite pair of boots.
I am not looking for a refund. I'd really like to get them replaced if possible.
I really like Aerosoles shoes and was really looking forward to getting some for my family for Christmas gifts.But now I am afraid to invest in something that will fall apart in such a short time.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- I like them
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Aerosoles Boots
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Got some extra time and $$ to *** away? Well then put in an order with ooShirts.com! What a nightmare to work with. We usually use 4imprint, Logosoftware, and DiscountMugs for..."
- "I saw an ad for this website on facebook & a great looking white coat for cheap. It seemed too good to be true (free shipping & all) but I..."
- "I should have know better, but I didn't realize it was coming from china, my husband and I are renewing our vows on valentines day which is our anniversary. I..."
- "I kid you not. I have complained before about ebay's ineptitude, lack of customer service training, disregard for safety of the consumer's money and rights, and what I would..."
- "I am beyond livid! I took my 23-month-old foster son in to get a trim. He has naturally curly hair that I just love. I asked the stylist to give..."
- "I purchased furniture from Comfyco that was severely damaged in transit. My mom signed in lieu of me as I was at work, and she was unaware that the couch..."
- "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..."
- "I am very, very, very dissatisfied with Telmex. It does need a very long time before I'm getting upset. It's my personality as well I spend several years as a..."
- "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..."