Featured Not resolved
4.8

I purchased a pair of knee-high black boots with a 2 inch heel in 2014.I've worn the shoes maybe 4 times.

As I was shopping with my husband and trying on clothes I noticed both shoes were ripped on the surface. These shoes were poorly made. The black material on the surface of the shoe appeared to start peeling away from the under surface material. These were one of my favorite pair of boots.

I am not looking for a refund. I'd really like to get them replaced if possible.

I really like Aerosoles shoes and was really looking forward to getting some for my family for Christmas gifts.But now I am afraid to invest in something that will fall apart in such a short time.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $50. The author is overall dissatisfied with Aerosoles and uploaded picture s. He best about aerosoles shoes from Aerosoles was i like them. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Aerosoles.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Aerosoles to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Aerosoles?

Comments