I purchased two paisr of shoes from an Aerosoles catalogue that was mailed to me.A black pair, and a brown pair.

I am very pleased with the way the shoes fit and how comfortable they are to wear. However, when I work the black pair on shoes on 5/16/13, they stained the heels of both my feet. Mind you I wore these shoes on 5/16/13 and today is 5/21/13, and I still have the ink that bleed from the shoes on the back of my heels. I cannot wear any shoes with my heels exposed because of this problem that the aerosole shoes caused.

I spoke to someone in customer service on 5/20/13, she emailed me a return label. I asked her what I could use to remove the stains from my heels caused by the shoes, she said they had never experienced that sort of problem before, and stated that she did not know what I could use. I feel that a manager should have taken my phone call, and not a part-time worker. This experience has caused me suffering and I really do believe that I am going to pursue legal counsel regarding this matter.

Their lack of concern was disheartening, I hope no one else has to experience this. Aerosoles will be hearing from my attorney soon.

I believe that the shoes had not be treated with whatever chemicals they use to ensure that the shoes do not bleed/stain the customer skin.

Review about: Aerosoles Shoes.

Comments