After visiting several stores,finally went into an aerosole outlet store and was treated as though I were the only customer Needed a wide shoe, which was not carried, but was shown several styles that ran larger than usual.Found just what I wanted and was told to leave them while I continued shopping and they would be stretched in the store to make sure they were comfortable.

My thanks to Danilla at the Aerosole store in St Augustine, Fl.for taking the time and for being so sweet that I never felt rushed or that I was being unreasonable by seeing so many different styles.

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Aerosoles. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Aerosoles.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Aerosoles to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Aerosoles?

Comments